1. SmartCAM is basically developed for the Symbian series 60 Phones with Blue tooth connectivity using which the integration of your phone cam with your PC is made easy.
2. What you need to get started is, just install SmartCAM in your PC and in your phone also. You need to have the application installed in both the terminals.
3. Connect the phone to PC via Blue tooth using the SmartCAM Application Interface.
4. Once you have connected to the PC what you need to do is to synchronize the phone with your PC so that you can easily make it function as your PC Web Camera.
5. SmartCAM works very well with Skype and Yahoo Messenger where you can video chat with your friends using your Phone’s Came.
• Summary: Smart Phone Web Camera – Turns a Symbian Series 60 phone with bluetooth and camera into a handy webcam ready to use with your PC
* Windows PC
* Symbian S60
Turns a Symbian Series 60 phone with bluetooth and camera into a handy webcam ready to use with your PC
SmartCam is an open-source application that runs on Windows XP or Vista, enabling any S60-powered handset’s camera to double up as a webcam.
Smartcam is now available for other operating systems too.Just go to the above link and download the software depending upon the operating system of your mobile and start video chatting with your friends.