Software Data Cable for Android
Every Android Phone/Tablet user needs to exchange files in between the android device and their Desktop/Laptop PCs.Now the conventional way to do it is to connect the Android device to the PC with a Data-cable.But cables are very complicated to work with and carry around.
There is an easy way to do it without any hassle.Consider “Software Data Cable” for Android.Its a free App that provides hassle free file transfer between Android Devices and PC via WiFi One can easily use their WiFi connection to connect the Android devices to the PC and transfer files in between them.
- The App is very easy to work with.Just Install the App on the Android Device and Start the services.Your mobile Device would be assigned with one IP address (Local IP) doled out from the wireless networks DHCP server.
- Take that IP address and put it in the browsers address bar into your computer and hit enter.
- A page would open up listing the entire file directory of your android device with other detailes like the total and available disk space etc.
- The software uses the File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Remember that both the PC and the android device should share the same WiFi connection.
This App is very simple and Works like a charm.Download the software from the link below –