The most popular game on Android platform is the Angry Birds.Few days ago Rovio launched the game on Facebook.Since then Facebook users can play Angry birds on Facebook on the Application page of the game.But recently Rovio announced that now the game can be embedded on your Facebook Timeline where you can share your scores and challenge your friends.The game is very popular among Facebook users and with this new feature, the interactivity will certainly be increased resulting more popularity.Existing user can now play the game directly on their Timeline.
Players can also embed the game on blogs and webpages, including Blogger,Tumblr and WordPress. The HTML-code will keep track of high scores without any game downloads.Just copy the HTML code and paste it on your blog or website to embed the game.No game download required to play the game.Users will be able to play the game on their browser.
How to Share and Embed ?
- Play the game on Facebook.
- Clear a level that you want to Embed
- On the score board page you will find Share and Embed options
- Click on share to Share it on your Facebook Timeline
- Click on Embed to Embed the game on blogs and websites
- Copy the HTML code and paste on the page where you want to Embed.
Below I have embedded the game on this page.Just like this you can also embed the game on your webpages or blogs.Have fun playing and sharing the game…