LG Prada 3.0 Price in India. LG comes in new Prada 3.0 smart phone that operates on GSM 2G & 3G HSDPA networks. LG Prada 3.0 is fully equipped smart features that come in candy bar form factor design and available in black color. LG Prada has given large 4.3 inches capacitive touch screen that features a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with 16M colors. The multi touch display provides the features of various sensors like Accelerometer, proximity and digital compass. The smart phone is powered by 1GHz Dual core Cortex-A9 processor and SGX540 PowerVR GPU. This smart phone is runs on Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system that offers a preloaded Google applications and SNS integration for stay connected with your friends.
SPECIFICATIONS OF LG PRADA 3.0 :
It comes with both the network :2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900) as well as 3G(HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100)
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
It is announced in 2011, December.But not yet released.The size of the phone is 127.5 x 69 x 8.5 mm.and the weight is not yet measured.
DISPLAY: It comes with the IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors accompanied with the multitouch.The size of the screen is 480 x 800 pixels. The size of the display is 4.3 inches.
SOUND: It has Alert Type(Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones), Loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack.
MEMORY : This is a great phone for the users who depend on the expandable memory which can expand up to 32GB which is more than enough for any one to be filled out.The internal memory of the phone is 8 GB.
DATA : It compiles GPRS ,EDGE ,WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot), Bluetooth(v3.0 with A2DP) and a USB v 2.0.
CAMERA : The Prada is a great experience for the digital photography and primary camera specs are 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash.The secondary is 1.3 MP and the video recording [email protected]
FEATURES : Some of the most important features are listed below:-
- Network band: 2G (GSM 850/900/1800/1900) and 3G (HSDPA 900/1900/2100)
- Operating System: Google Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset: TI OMAP 4430
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Display Screen Size: 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touch screen
- Display Colors: 16M colors
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Multi-touch input Support
- Touch sensitive controls
- Ring Tone types: Vibration, MP3, and WAV
- Loudspeaker Phone
- 3.5mm Connector jack
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Expandable Memory: Supports up to 32GB
- MicroSD card Slot
- Internet connectivity: GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, WI-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Data Transfer connectivity: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0
- Camera Size: 8.0 Mega Pixels
- Camera Resolution: 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Camera Support: autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging
- Video Recording: 1080p @30fps
- Secondary Camera Size: 1.3 Mega Pixels
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Predictive text input
- Browser: HTML
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS
- Java via Java MIDP emulator
- Video Format Support: DivX/MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- Audio Format Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- SNS integration
- Document viewer
- YouTube, Google Talk
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Battery Model: Li-Ion 1540 mAh
- Dimensions: 127.5 x 69 x 8.5 mm
- Colors Choice: Black, Gray, White
Price in India –
The Phone has not yet been lauched in indian market.It would costs about Rs. 30000 /-,though the price mentioned has not been confirmed by company officials.Until the phone is officially launched in india , the price wont be revealed.