Boxopus is an online service currently in beta stage which helps you in downloading your torrents directly to your dropbox account. As due to beta stage the service might have some up and downs but for making your downloading easier this is good alternate. So now if you are not aware about the bittorent clients you can still download the torrents and directly get them delivered to your computer’s dropbox account.
You can find the other ways to download torrent files directly in our site.Please visit the link below for details…
The setup is really easy so you do not need to have any technical knowledge.Just a small sign up and you are up with the service.
How to use Boxopus Online Service :
1. First of all register for a new Boxopus.com free account.
2. When you are registered on their website you have to click on Assign Dropbox Account.
3. Now you have to sign in to your dropbox account and click on Allow to let boxopus access your dropbox account and then create a new apps and boxopus folder.
4. Next you just have to download the .torrent file from any torrent sites and than click on browse to choose that file and than click on Put in my dropbox.
5. You have to click on the Start Download option to start the downloading process.
6. Your download will be queued and process will be started.Make sure that you dropbox desktop software is installed so that your downloads are directly synced with your PC.